Friday, August 19, 2011

packing, shipping, flying home

Wednesday we packed up all the boxes (NOT 20 but 18 :) Ha!!!) anyway- and put them on the boat. drove over (one last time for Andres) and met Emi. then loaded up the cars and drove to Bangor.
Of course we were early, and the car was late, but by 4pm Andres was loaded up for the third time and drove off to Boston...Thursday the boxes were dropped off and Andres was off on the plane. He's back in Germany getting ready to hike the Alps......
We (the kids, me and my parents) are still here living Island life. Tomorrow I  will be in Southwest Harbor for the annual craft fair trying to sell my stuff _ I hope I will not have to take too much back over to Germany....Mia is trying to crawl and eat everything she can find on the floor and Luca is enjoying the attention of his Grandparents.  So that's that for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment