The bus ride is over and we are off to new adventures - after 6 Years of living and traveling America, we are going home to Germany
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
7 Days
It's been 7 days now that Andres has left for Germany. He has arrived (I got the message on the answering machine) but we have not talked yet - right now he is somewhere in the Alps hiking towards Italy. We are still in our daily routine rut of scamper camp (this was the last week), Market days, baking bread, working in the Library etc, The going-to-bed routine has changed a bit now that I am doing it for both kids, but we are getting used to it. The grandparents definitely are a big help with Luca and Mia is slowly adjusting to them. She is getting annoyingly mobile, while still picking up all the little crap she finds on the floors... yes I have found stickers, gravel and other stuff in her diaper and I DO watch her constantly....Our days are coming to an end here and so is the summer- everything is coming to a close. It is weird to think I will be leaving as in leaving for good and I am still not sure if I like it. But then again new adventures are awaiting us ( and I just lost an other round of boggle against the queens of this game!!)I'm going to bed since I will be the bread baker tomorrow morning (Aaaaandresss????? come back and bake!!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment