Saturday, August 27, 2011

more lists

So I can't think of anything else right now for what I miss from Germany, so here the List of things I think I will miss from here...
  • the easyness of inventing yourself
  • the great integration of otherabled
  • the space
  • the grassroots community actions
  • I'll miss the Island like hell ( I really think this is one of the most beautiful spots in the world)
  • the abundance of space
  • that shops are open every day - even though I actually like the Sunday closed thing unless I am traveling and in need of food or such...
We will see what else comes to mind. And I will simply add to these to lists when ever I can think of something
 here are Mia and Luca taking a shower

 My Father and Luca out kayaking

This is a rock

 and this is seaweed

 and kormorants

 and more of my Dad and Luca

and a sea-urchin
talk to you soon...............


No comments:

Post a Comment