Saturday, November 28, 2009

(VW) gatherings?

yesterday afternoon we met up with someone Cheryle told us about and we are still here(in Eureka). The best birthdaypresent was a hot shower and using their hot tub under a starry night sky and half a moon. Luca taken care of with stories and palying with cars.
Andres just did the right front wheel baring today and tomorrow we are of to new adventures towards the south. Flowers in our hair... see you later
oh so what I wanted to ask is if you know of any (VW/ Music) festivals (moon/ rainbow) gatherings, let us know we are desperate for something like that but do not seem to be able to find them. more than   4 Eyes and ears might find or know about more.
so peace guys
A

3 comments:

  1. Hi kids;
    Here are a couple of web-links that might be useful....
    this 1st one is from a comment on the Bodeswell.com blog...
    http://www.busesbythebridge.com/
    Looks like quite a VW PARTY! (it's last years webpage, but I understand that this year it is scheduled for Jan 15-17th)...Colleen and I just might try to get down to that one...and some much needed sunshine!
    these are a couple of other sites that I have recently come across...and I thought that they might come in handy...

    http://www.vwsites.com/bus.php
    http://www.dhksyndicate.net/directory.html

    Have a ball!
    Peace,
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got nothing on VW festivals, but there is a great bakery on your way to San Fransisco (if you're not there yet). It's on the Bohemian Hwy in Freestone. I used to bake there and the bread is crazy good, worth a detour for sure. It's called Wild Flour Breads. Here's their website:
    www.wildflourbread.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ane and Andres and Luca....

    We miss you and need you....come back!

    Have a big carving job pending!
    Maybe you can camp out in NY for a while?
    The Adirondacks and Appalachians are beautiful most times of year.
    Either that or come back and chip stone from Madison!

    Steve

    ReplyDelete