Sunday, November 15, 2009

change of plans

Ok so we have now decided to head south (San Francisco) because its about 10 degree warmer and hopefully a little less rain. We will the also fly to Germany from there. So if you know anyone in the SF area who would be willing to babysit Emma for about a month, please let us know. So there you go, sick and tired of the weather - WE WANT SUN!!
Besides hanging out we also got some stuff done like Emma got her Valves and timing reset, the distributer had some issues but then Hal came to the rescue (thanks again) and helped fix it so all is good. We are still trying to dry out Emma, but even that is getting there. I got some sewing done, a hoodie (for myself), soapbaggies (for all) and a matching pillowcase to Lucas new sleeping bag. I have also taken up knitting to amuse myself while beeing a passenger on busrides...Photos? to late for today I'll do it tomorrow... :)  :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment