So toay is the 27th - I turned 35 today (sooo old) it isn't exactly great weather (on and off rain) but we are sitting in a cafe in Arcata and we are hoping for a shower opportunity. We winged paying on a dump of a campsite last night (12 bucks for a parkinglot with a shithole (literaly)) But it was pooring down rain it was dark and someone was hungry. So we had great thanksgivingday Pasta and baked some bread (all inside of Emma- it worked pretty good)and rested there until 5 this morning. then we took off (withall the other people who didnt bother paying) and luca told me after asking him what day it was today that it was my Birthday (funny it is getting to be important now - before there was no concept of this)anyway they sang me a little song we had home made bread somewhere on the side of a road in Arcata and we all are happy (runny noses and all). So what else? Luca is totally into building ferries with blocks and loading and unloading his cars.(Am I repeating myself?) Asked for a destination it will either be MaryGaryPhoebe or Ocean. We drove through a redwood tree - a total scam for 4 $$ - I think thats not the one you normally see on photos . Now where the hell is that one?
Thanks Marc for your post - I like it. Anyone else?
these pictures here are from a small nice park whose name I can't remember but we spent a day and a night there:
I think I can also say that I am able to cook in the smallest kitchen possible If I find a good photo I will post it.
We did actually have 3 Days of sunshine and 50 F, after complaining to you all.
Our departure date to Germany is coming closer (the 14th)and we are flying from San Francisco. We are looking forward to that...
The bus ride is over and we are off to new adventures - after 6 Years of living and traveling America, we are going home to Germany
Friday, November 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi and Happy Birthday Ane..
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you finally found a little sunshine, I hope that there is lots more in your future!
Jim
Hey Ane, Happy Birthday. Be sure to check out Big Sur and the aquarium at Monterey is awesome!! Have a good trip back to Germany.
ReplyDeleteFröhliche Weihnachten