Emma and us finally got a 2 Month Visa for Canada after waiting for 1 hour...and I thought you just get a stamp for 6 Months and are done with...We did visit Bozeman and are in Nelson now.
We had a few cold nights and mornings (and I mean COLD)but in two days we will be in Salmon Arm with Theda and Tom, Emma and Marlene Yippie). I could imagine living in Nelson, overwinter here, but I guess with 2 Months visa and no work (for wage) allowance no chance...
Anywaywhat else has happened since? We have not seen any Bears in Yellowstone, but we traveled with a fun family of 3 (Dave, Darleeneand Nathaniel) for a couple of days through yellowstone. It was good traveling with others doing the same, and Luca was happy with finally having a playmate. We did see a elk cow, more bisons ans tons of deer.
The gysirs where pretty amazing. I found the colours accompanying them even more fascinating( I will post some photos soon)
No more brakedowns since we swoped the second alternator, we made it over more mountains and Emma is still chugging along happily (now that I said it I guess something will happen-Da)
Ok so here a list I did remember: the daily routines:
we sleep upstairs, Luca downstairs behind the bench, so in the morning we try to wake up first maybe start some oatmeal and/or tea and toast so that its kinda ready ( we almost allways fail) for Luca, we might have to search for a toiletpossibility, try to eat, the clean up ( that means get all the junk we have back in to lUcas bed in an organized fashion), sometimes we try to drive some before he wakes up (like today, but then there was a pee accident downstairs at arround 5am, so that was that and he moved up with us...) you really want to hear more?
The thing I use most is the broom, constantly there is so much dirt on the floor its unreal and with the various fly attacks weve had...thats what I do.
if you want to hear more let me know.
talk to you soon. (it is Andres turn now on the computer)
The bus ride is over and we are off to new adventures - after 6 Years of living and traveling America, we are going home to Germany
Monday, September 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
upstairs? downstairs? is there a secret second floor in that bus?
ReplyDelete-meg
Sounds good so far. Where do you plan on spending the winter?
ReplyDeletei love hearing about your new life! and what beautiful photos. thanks for the boring details, keep them coming. big hug to you all, love,
ReplyDeletekat
Hello from David and Roni (the Bozeman Walmart parking lot people). We made it over to Washington. Safe travels and stay warm.
ReplyDelete