Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Baby likes Fish

Well hello all from the beach. So this baby likes fish that is clear. I am eating stuff you could have chased me with 3 months ago. you wont believe it. ...besides that we are learning to surf (that is- the Baby and me ) Andres bought a longboard and turned me into a surfwidow, so I decided I will just have to learn as long as I can still ly on my tummy...I guess a few more weeks ....besides that all is well. Luca actually is starting to go in to the water every now and again, and he even wants to buggyboard (more on the beach than in the water, but hey its a start for a watershy child )we are now in Zihuatnejo, will check out a beach here and then head on south to Puerto Escondidio and the Oacxa (or so). It´s Hot.
see you all
Ane

1 comment:

  1. Hey congrats! I didn't know you're pregnant! Awesome. Hugs and kisses from Me (Nermine) and my girls.

    ReplyDelete