Aftre unpacking most of the boxes and putting books in order in my cardboardboxshelves, I COUNTED MY COOKBOOKS, and I got to 110 (lol) and I am not so sure that was all...
So I decided to cook something different every day. I make one week plans that can be voted on to a certain degree by the men in my household and then whoopieee here we go.
If you want to know whats cooking I can post the meal plans ... Today it was corn chowder from "the enchanted brocoli forest" by Mollie Katzen. Pretty good. Yesterday we had winter Vegetable cobbler, which was good as well, but Luca stuffed so much of the cobbler (cowboy we called it) down his throat, that he ended up puking his dinner right back in to his plate (YUCK).
So go the days ...
see ya'll
PS did I mention that stores are closed here on Sundays and that it really through me off for a few days...(lol)
The bus ride is over and we are off to new adventures - after 6 Years of living and traveling America, we are going home to Germany
so nice to see those photos :o) luca is getting so big :o) hows it going settling back?
ReplyDeletetobias talked about luca today. he was lamenting that no kids live on our street anymore. liam and elijah are gone and he said luca was gone too, but couldn't remember where :o) so i explained about germany and where that was. we just got back from a trip to ireland.
ReplyDeleteshoot me an email to let me know how you guys are doing, and stick in a few pix of the kiddies :o)
love and miss ye
jk