sorry for letting you all wait .... on the road seems to be a difficult situation for internet here in Germany. Friends have it but I haven't seen a lot of internet cafe's...
yes - we have landed-
In Hitzacker/ Elbe, a beautiful old little city in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by water (the river Elbe and Jeetzel meet here and create an Island (yes) on which we live . We are renting right now ( it's an attic flat light and cute, the new (ha!) washing machine is running, and we just spend the day at IKEA (oh my god the torture _ with two little kids...)anyway we survived and actually did get a few things...and I got the most exquisite set of pots - we're cooking...
the apartment is taking shape.
We have most of pour boxes here and it's almost like Christmas unpacking all these long lost things ( some we haven't used for more than 6 years - haha)
what else - we are still looking for the perfect house project - hopefully somewhere close to here. We are also working on the Kindergarten/ preschool situation (waldorf or conventional). Andres is working and I'm a little frustrated cause I still do not really know anyone and I am pretty lonely and immobile ( you do need a second car here it seems - kinda like MDI- everything is 20 minutes away).
So enough for now - if you want to send us some snail mail drop me a quick email and I will fix you up with the new address and all.
Miss you all a lot.
A
The bus ride is over and we are off to new adventures - after 6 Years of living and traveling America, we are going home to Germany
No comments:
Post a Comment