Wednesday, October 6, 2010

last Post

Hi all,
I'm sorry I haven't left anything here for such a long time. That's because we aren't traveling right now, and will not for the next 6 months at least. We have settled in Maine, on Cranberry Island, but will move off here in two weeks to live on the Mainland (Seal Harbor), where we will also be having the Baby ( in about 6 weeks).
Andres is working on the Island doing carpentry, furniture and Paint jobs, and he will be going back and forth until at least end December. I am with Luca, sewing and binding Books...
We are still waiting for Paper work  to come through, then we will have to decide what to do.
Back to germany or not, and if not ( or yes) what to do then.
Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that we are all well, and that I will pick this blog up again if we start moving around the world again. Up to then I will be posting here every now and again. Please stop by there or send an email or snailmail, we'd love to hear from you all.
Love
Ane

No comments:

Post a Comment