Thursday, March 4, 2010

 

Hello All 
we just spent some very fun 4 Days in San Andres were I got on a surfboard for the very first time  ( Andres was in 7th heaven for beeing able to surf) now I'm fixed and I guess a purchase is in the near future ( anyoone have one for sale down here for us?
Besides that we met some beautifulpeople, Luvca found some new friends especially one called Jackson whom he was playing with as much as possible.If you are looking for a kajak guide let me know , we just met one here. Now we are in San Ignazio (looks like a palm tree oasis), hoping to see some whales tomorrow. Also since it has bin raining more than in the last 13years the desert is on fire : colors everywhere these Catuses are in full bloom and yuo see res and Yellow and Pink and Purple spots every where. The only really sad thing is that some people use this beautifull desert as their personal dumping trash station. We slept in the midst of it yesterday. Why oh why?
Besides that of course all is good. 
So love to you all Ane
PS I think I should start a foto of the month project : YOU choose your favorite photo...

  

  
The desert is blooming

  

  

  
Trash every where

  
 I'm not quite sure who that is noww, but...
  

Luca watching Andres surf early in the morning

 
 

Our camp at San Andres


No comments:

Post a Comment