Now we are cruising down THE ONE (this is for you Bob), did a little excursion to San Jose where we bought a water filter. Our heat is having issues again (now it wont turn off!! but I think we will figure it out, and our fuse is blowing again so I guess we will have to upgrade some wires and the relay....Anyway - we are in Santa Cruz right now and are hoping to visit someone in the woods. (green building and living in a yurt? sounds very cool to me) then further down south....
The bus ride is over and we are off to new adventures - after 6 Years of living and traveling America, we are going home to Germany
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
following the sun
so on Sunday(2/1/10) we actually managed to leave San Francisco after two weeks of work (which I really enjoyed very much)- unfortunately for Andres and Luca it was quite rainy those two weeks while they tried to explore San Francisco.Also Bob and Jason worked on our Van (the heating and electrix) big improvement!!!
Now we are cruising down THE ONE (this is for you Bob), did a little excursion to San Jose where we bought a water filter. Our heat is having issues again (now it wont turn off!! but I think we will figure it out, and our fuse is blowing again so I guess we will have to upgrade some wires and the relay....Anyway - we are in Santa Cruz right now and are hoping to visit someone in the woods. (green building and living in a yurt? sounds very cool to me) then further down south....
Now we are cruising down THE ONE (this is for you Bob), did a little excursion to San Jose where we bought a water filter. Our heat is having issues again (now it wont turn off!! but I think we will figure it out, and our fuse is blowing again so I guess we will have to upgrade some wires and the relay....Anyway - we are in Santa Cruz right now and are hoping to visit someone in the woods. (green building and living in a yurt? sounds very cool to me) then further down south....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Ane,
ReplyDeleteHappy new year, we received your lovely new year e-card. I am enjoying your photography and your stories, what an amazing family you guys are, you rock!
Nermine from Madison.
Hi Ane, Andres, Luca-- Great Photos! I recognize that little green square bag! I'm glad it's at the beach getting some good use. Ronan reminds us of Luca when he says "Yes!". He sounds just like Luca did at his age (18 months). Love you and miss you.
ReplyDeleteJulie and Family
Glad to hear you've made your way back to the states. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Andres, next time you talk to your folks say "Hi" for me. Thanks for the postcard. Made some Klub the other night and thougth of your Christmas party, fun night! Tell Luca the boys miss him. Take care, Scotty
ReplyDelete