Monday, April 19, 2010

time

Oh my so much time has passed and I have not posted a single line. We have bin through the barranca del Cobre ( copper Canyon - about 4 times the size of the grand Canyon), have made it down to San Miguel de Allende, are taking Spanish classes have finally met up with Bode and Family (Link) for Bodes 5th Birthday and it was the best thing ever. Bode and Luca hooked up straight away and were inseparable for the rest of the weekend. I will have to update you all on so much and I certainly do not know where to start. I guess I will sleep over it and then post some about the barranca. Tomorrow is an other early day ( I have to get up at seven to make it to class in time, then swap out Luca with Andres at 11 and then hang out with Luca looking at Galleries, and then pick up Andres for Lunch at 1....Oh and here the other really big news:
we are expecting our second Baby mid November. I am pretty sick (uck) often times (didn't have that with Luca) and tired. I had my first Doctors appointment (thank god she had a little english, and she was a little shocked to tell me I might be pregnant - must have bin some misunderstanding there, that's why I went to see her in the first place!!) and we have some first pictures. Guess what - you can see F**** all on them.But we did get a heart beat...
see ya tomorrow ( I hope)

1 comment: