Ok I'm sorry everybody - I just had no time or no Internet or whatever. Today I can't connect my computer so no pix .. sorry.Yep - we made it to SF and we have met loads of beauty full people here, started with Gail and Nate ( they will have Emma for the time we are in Germany), to Bob, Jen and Jason and Brendan and Emily. We met Bucket the man who will rescue us all from faulty 009 Distributorsand add silikon to our brakesystems. Anyway.
Meg - we found Freestone and the wild Flour bakery and had THE best bread ever bought in the US. How the hell did you end up there? It's in the middle of nowhere!!
We have checked out the cable cars, drove around China town and walked the mission where stunned by some amazing murals, spent money on Books (by the way Victoria and JE we found the ECO Village - unfortunately not much going on when we were there, but the shop was open and we looked at a lot of inspireing things.)Inspiration for building and details is very big in general we have found some amazing dwellings and love for the little things. I think the next project will be (re)building a house, if we find the perfect( I doubt it) place. Cheryle - thanks for the definition of adventure I will post that if you don't mind.
The day of departure is getting closer (4 days left- more like 3)and we are pretty excited- now we just have to manage the packing....
So thats enough for now. Will post more when I can get my PC hooked up and can upload a few pix.
love..
PS I just added the link of a couple- they are doing the trip from Argentina to New York check out their site Americando
The bus ride is over and we are off to new adventures - after 6 Years of living and traveling America, we are going home to Germany
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment